In November, 2016 the Virtual Office of Debbie Leveski, LLC will celebrate its 9th anniversary; a milestone that I will definitely applaud.
For almost a decade, in various aspects of their businesses I have assisted organizational psychologists/executive coaches, a geriatric nurse, a CPA, an attorney, a few authors, an entertainer for children, a chief executive officer of a public relations firm, a president of a public relations firm, a couple of virtual assistants, a truck driver, a trapper of animals, owners of a clothing boutique and numerous top level executives and small business owners.
Even though Virtual Assistants have been around for years, people still ask the question “Why contract with a Virtual Assistant?” Following, please find a few convincing reasons to contract with a Virtual Assistant.
- I have more work than I can handle and I am having to turn down customers.
- If I had more time in the day, I could do what I do best – meet people and create new customers.
- I keep buying and learning new software that is supposed to help my business, but all it does is take me away from what I love doing – consulting new business owners about how to grow their businesses.
- I am an extremely busy Organizational Psychologist and I love coaching executives, but finding the time to schedule sessions with other extremely busy executives is time-consuming and takes away from the one-on-one time with my clients.
- As the President of a Public Relations Firm I am adept in pitching stories and ideas and writing press releases, but all the reporting for my clients slows me down.
- I am a Truck Driver; I drive a truck for a living. I view the world through a windshield and not through a computer, yet daily and weekly reports are just part of the job and someone’s got to do them.
- My staff is on work overload and my company could use some help with various projects throughout the year.
- I want to start a newsletter, blog, mailing list, etc. and I want to host a fund-raising event, but I don’t know where to begin.
- I need to spend more time with my family.
If you can relate to any of the above statements maybe it is time for you to consider having a Virtual Assistant assist you.
Whether you think of a Virtual Assistant as a necessity for your business, or as a perk for doing your job well, the right Virtual Assistant can be a valuable asset to your business.
If you need help in finding the right Virtual Assistant for your business, please contact me. Maybe I can help.
– That’s all she wrote!