Happy New Year!
Yes, it is a new year, and soon January, 2017 will be history. How is it going for you?
Would you characterize your year – 2017 – as one where time is flying fast or, as one where time is standing still? Are you having fun and meeting all your goals, or are you overwhelmed and already getting behind?
Whether time for you is flying fast, or at a standstill, if you can relate to any of the following statements, then maybe it is the right time for you to hire a Virtual Assistant. Even if it is only for a project or two!
- I have more work than I can handle and I am having to turn down customers.
- If I had more time in the day, I could do what I do best – meet people and create new customers.
- I keep buying and learning new software that is supposed to help my business, but all it does is take me away from what I love doing – consulting new business owners about how to grow their businesses.
- I am an extremely busy Organizational Psychologist and I love coaching executives, but finding the time to schedule sessions with other extremely busy executives is time-consuming and takes away from the one-on-one time with my clients.
- As the President of a Public Relations Firm I am adept in pitching stories and ideas and writing press releases, but all the reporting for my clients slows me down.
- I am a Truck Driver; I drive a truck for a living. I view the world through a windshield and not through a computer, yet daily and weekly reports are just part of the job and someone’s got to do them.
- My staff is on work overload and my company could use some help with various projects throughout the year.
- I want to start a newsletter, blog, mailing list, etc. and I want to host a fund-raising event, but I don’t know where to begin.
- I need to spend more time with my family.
Whether you think of a Virtual Assistant as a necessity for your business, or as a perk for doing your job well, the right Virtual Assistant can be a valuable asset to your business.
If you need a bit more convincing then maybe you need to read this article from The Muse, “Get the Job You Love: An Entrepreneur’s Guide to Delegating,” by Adelaide Lancaster.
If you need help in finding the right Virtual Assistant for your business, maybe I can help.
If you made it to the end of this blog post, maybe it is the right time to hire a Virtual Assistant. Let’s talk.
– That’s all she wrote!